If you have any questions not addressed by the questions on this page, please feel free to contact us for biblical answers to your questions
For a list of contacts, click here
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is sin?
2) If good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell, then what do I have to worry about?
3) Do you mean to say that I'm as bad as alot of people I know?
4) Should I be doing penance for my sins?
5) What do you mean by repentance?
6) Can I earn or merit salvation?
7) You keep saying salvation is by grace. What do you mean by that?
8) Look! Put it too me simply, what do I need in order to be saved?
9) You say that the only way to be saved is through faith in Jesus Christ. Isn't it narrow-minded to think that there is only one way?
10) Isn't faith a leap in the dark?
CHURCH PRACTICE QUESTIONS
11) Why do you have a "communion" service every week?
12) Why are the women not allowed to speak publically during your meetings?
13) Why do the women wear a head covering?
14) Why doesn't your group have a pastor like other churches?
Copyright ©2005 Myrtle Beach Bible Chapel